<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9342502?origin\x3dhttp://beachbutterfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Monday, September 19, 2005

missing canberra

here goes.. my woe- is- me post. Of course i miss Oz silly poos! What's not to miss?


I love Manila. I grew up here. My family's here. THE ONE i love is here.

But then.


I also love Canberra. I have come to consider it home as well. Where I can live my life as i want to and as i choose to.


And damn do i miss it. As i am sure i am missed (oh come on! admit it.. u guys miss me back there! u just said over YM!)


And here are the things I miss in no paricular order:


My flatties! Gawd.. how i miss these guys. The people i live with, share meals with, bitch to, get pissed with, bum around with, the people who can take the grouch that i am before my coffee, who has seen me at my worst, who bears with me when i'm a btich, who hear my stories and my ramblings, the two people i've smoked endless packs of WInfields with, sing at the top of my lungs with, share a bog and shower with, who cook my meals for me, whose dishes i wash. I miss u guys. i know u must miss me like mad. (and don't u deny it



My friends and their crazy ways of having fun. I'm missing so much parties! I missed ron's. i missed dan's 21st. I miss barnights, lithium, free BBQs and just the night life and the beer. i miss toohey's. I just miss how i allow myself to be uninhibited when i'm there. I am one boring tame person back here in Manila. I miss the hammered me who couldn't care less about the hangover the next day.


I miss Canberra itself. The capital everyone reckons is boring and too stale. I love it. The absence of traffic and pollution. I miss the fact that it's a small city and u can get anywhere withing half an hour at rush hour. I misseverything. Even the kangaroos.




well.. enough. have heaps more to add but those are minor things. . and i'm getting teary eyed. So i think i shall go down to devour the chocolate cake i saw in the fridge to appease myself.

Oh yeah. Him?! I hear he's looking for me. It's okay Rove Love. I'm coming home in a few weeks.

beachbutterfly babbled @ 7:38 PM |

<$BlogItemAuthor$> wrote on <$BlogItemDateTime$>

photos by ron rillo
My Photo
Name:
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

i'm always on the verge of going somewhere else. Not one to settle, i've lived in 7 cities, 4 countries.. and well.. i intend to keep on counting. i live for travelling, shopping, making my parents proud, going to the beach, hanging out with people as insane as i am, boozing and ummm.. having the freedom to be the occasional bum

with ling

~recent ramblings~

~monthly mouthfuls~

March 1999 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 May 2008

~links to my life~

my university
where i am
my highschool
where i'm from
my pictures

~REGULAR READS~

news from home
news here
girly news
world news

~MY NETWORKS~

friendster
hi5
sms.ac
myspace
rice bowl journals
multiply
facebook

~see the sites~

~frequent feeds~

~hit here~

~mail me~

~email my gmail~

~posers!~

~FAB FAMILY~

with ling pebble beach, california with ling war memorial, Canberra with ling hongkong ferry with ling chay&ling @ cena with ling mini me w/ cuzn chie with ling kazahkstan with ling NYE 2005 Sydney with ling wijah, little tea pot with ling bateman's bay

~FREAKY FRIENDS~

with ling Alcoholic KZ crew with ling with flatmate and best friend ron with ling university freaks with ling university kids with ling josh pissed as usual with ling with tete on my 21st with ling filos in uni clinton, alice, rog, ron beach buddies

~credits~

an online asian journaling community Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger

Skin name: Forever Friends
Picture by: Creatas
Layout by: Mamafai